WAYS TO PAY FOR YOUR FURNITURE
Turn your house into a home with our affordable financing options
To help give you flexibility when shopping with us, you can spread the cost of your purchase with our monthly finance options.
We offer up to 3 years of interest-free credit with no deposit needed, or we have interest-bearing credit options available on orders over £500 that can be spread over 4 years, making our furniture even more affordable.
- Minimum Spend £1999
- Purchase amount: £1999
- Spread over 18 Instalments
- Cost per month: £111.06
- Total amount of credit: £1999
- Total charge for credit: £0.00
- Total repayable: £1999
- Fixed rate of interest per annum: 0%
- Representative APR: 0%
- Minimum Spend £500.00
- Purchase amount: £1000
- Spread over 48 Instalments
- Cost per month: £27.31
- Total amount of credit: £1000
- Total charge for credit: £310.88
- Total repayable: £1310.88
- Fixed rate of interest per annum: 7.77%
- Representative APR: 14.9%
Example shown for 18 months interest-free credit, 6, 12, 18 months available for orders over £1999, 20 months available for orders over £2499, 24 months available for orders over £2999, 30 months available for orders over £3499 and 36 months available for orders over £3999.
Please note, not all products offered by our finance lenders are regulated by the FCA. Our 6 and 12 month interest-free credit options aren’t regulated, however our 18, 20, 24, 30 and 36 month options are all regulated by the FCA.
All finance is subject to status and credit checks.
*†Late payment fees and other charges may be payable, please refer to your finance agreement for full details and T&Cs.
To help you understand what the monthly cost of our different finance options might look like, we’ve created these tables below:
INTEREST FREE CREDIT* 0% APR Representative - Up to 36 months - Minimum Spend of £1999
|Purchase amount £||0% 6 x monthly payments £||0% 12 x monthly payments £||0% 18 x monthly payments £||0% 20 x monthly payments £||0% 24 x monthly payments £||0% 30 x monthly payments £||0% 36 x monthly payments £|
*Spend over £1999, pay no deposit, and enjoy either 6, 12, 18, 20, 24, 30 or 36 months’ interest-free credit. Please note, not all products offered by our finance lenders are regulated by the FCA. Our 6 and 12 month interest-free credit options aren’t regulated, however our 18, 20, 24, 30 and 36 month options are all regulated by the FCA. All finance is subject to status and credit checks.
|Purchase amount £||14.9% APR 48 x monthly payments £||Total amount payable|
† Spend over £500, no deposit and spread the cost over 48 months. Late payment fees and other charges may be payable, please refer to your finance agreement for full details and T&Cs.
Our interest-bearing credit option allows you to spread your payments over 48 months at an APR of 14.9%. A minimum order of £500 is needed to qualify for this option.
To apply for either of our finance options, simply select 'Click to view available finance options' at the payment method section of the online checkout and make your selection. You can also organise a monthly finance repayment plan when making a purchase in one of our showrooms, you’ll just need to remember to bring the following items with you to enable our team to help process the application:
- Passport or photo driving licence as proof of ID
- Recent utility bill (dated within the past 90 days) or a bank statement as proof of your current address which can be paper or electronic versions
You can also call us on 0800 440 2254 to complete your application over the telephone with one of our colleagues.
- What type of credit options do you offer?
- Is there a minimum order value for credit applications?
- What is Oak Furnitureland's credit broker status?
- How can I apply for credit?
- When can I apply for finance?
- What happens next if my credit application is approved?
- What happens next if my credit application is not approved?
- Are my personal details secure?
- Am I eligible for finance?
- What information do you need from me?
- How do I make payments to my finance agreement?
- Can I change my direct debit date?
- How long will it take to provide me with a decision on my application?
- Will applying for finance delay my delivery?
- What happens if I change my order? Will there be another credit check?
- What happens if my Direct Debit fails, or I fail to make payments on time?
- If I repay early, how much interest will I be charged?
- If I'm about to move house, do I provide my current or new address details?