Protect your new furniture for 5 years with Furniture Guard Cover
You’ve taken the first steps to making your house a home with your new furniture purchase. To help you make sure your furniture looks great for years to come we have designed our unique, no-nonsense furniture insurance, available only from Oak Furnitureland.
Caring for your furniture
With our Furniture Guard cover, you’re protected against most of life’s little accidents from the exact moment our friendly delivery teams bring your first piece of furniture into the room of your choice.
For as little as £29.99*, you can protect your new hardwood furniture, mattress, or sofa for 5 years, and receive a complimentary care kit to help keep it looking its best, too.
* For orders under £400, other Terms & Conditions may apply
Summary of the Policy
Our Furniture Guard insurance covers you for everyday accidents such as:
Stains & Accidental Damage
- Water and liquid marks
- Heat marks
- Dents, chips, and scratches
- Pet damage
- Excessive loss of resilience
The above is only a summary; please see the Terms & Conditions for comprehensive details of the policy cover.
Want to know more?
If you have any specific questions about protecting your new Oak Furniture Land purchases with our Furniture Guard insurance, our in-house UK-based customer service team is happy to help. Just give them a call on 0800 440 2254.
- Your furniture is protected from the moment it’s delivered into your home, no waiting, no-nonsense.
- Unlimited claims, you can contact us as many times as you need.
- No excess to pay when making a claim.
- Creating high quality furniture that will last a lifetime is in our DNA.
- Full Terms & Conditions apply. Please see Insurance Product Information Document for more details'
Learn more about caring for your new furniture
We’ve worked with our great team of in-house experts to create a selection of furniture and buying guides, helping you make the most of your new furniture. Check our page on how to take care of your furniture, too. Both will provide you the best information on care, interior design, materials and more. With the latest tips and tricks, you'll find all the information you need to make your house a home, and to keep it looking great for years to come!