Our Social Media Policy
We use social media to provide information and support. These guidelines are in place to help create a safe environment on all social media channels run by Oak Furnitureland Group Ltd.
The aim of our social media channels is to share content and create an environment where you, our community, can engage with us whilst making comments, asking questions and providing feedback.
We ask that anyone engaging with our social media channels shows courtesy, kindness and respect for all other members of our social media communities.
In order to help create this environment, we have set out some guidelines which apply to any engagement with us or other members of the community on any of our social media channels.
By engaging with our social media channels you agree to follow these guidelines:
- Be respectful of others and their opinions
- Do not make personal attacks in your comments
- Do not post content that is discriminatory, obscene, inflammatory, harassing, hateful, threatening, profane or personally abusive
- Do not post anything that could be libellous or defamatory: if an accusation is made against a named person, for example, one of our employees, we will hide or delete it
- Do not post adverts for commercial products or services
- Do not post repeatedly about issues that are off-topic i.e. spam
On Facebook we use filters to automatically hide obscenities, and will use our own discretion to hide comments that violate our guidelines. Your comment may still be visible to you, but won't be visible to others using the site.
On rare occasions, we may block users from the page if the nature of their comments does not change. Facebook's general community standards should also be considered when using the site.
Our Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter channels are moderated daily all year round between 9am-6pm Monday-Friday, with reduced hours on weekends and bank holidays. If you have questions, need support, or guidance we always aim to respond as quickly as we can. If you see something that doesn't seem right, or that makes you feel uncomfortable, do try and make us aware if you feel able to do so.
This is your page as much as ours. Please treat it with respect, and remember to be kind.