YOUR DELIVERY OPTIONS
We like to keep things simple, so we offer a choice of two delivery options - Customised Delivery or Standard Delivery.
|Customised Delivery £49.99||Standard Delivery £19.99|
|Your delivery date is confirmed at time of purchase|
|Choice of delivery dates||Any available||3|
|Delivered to your room of choice|
|Ability to change your delivery date||Up to 3 days prior||-|
|Choose any available weekday within the next 3 months||-|
|Delivered within 7 working days*||-|
|SMS delivery reminder 36 hours before|
|Courtesy call 30 minutes before arrival|
|2 man delivery service|
|Delivery to UK mainland and NI only|
We're committed to providing a delivery service which is quick, efficient and hassle-free.
- Choosing our Customised Delivery Service is the only way to guarantee your delivery within the next 7 working days. Or you can select any available delivery date to suit you within the next 3 months.
- For our standard delivery service, you will be offered 3 dates for your delivery.
- For all deliveries, we will take your furniture to a room of your choice but unfortunately we are unable to unpack your order or take the packaging away. The day before your delivery we will send you a text message (SMS) re-confirming the delivery date and also provide you with a three hour delivery window. On the day of delivery we will call you 30-45 minutes before to let you know we're on the way.
- Our products begin their journey to you 3 working days before the actual delivery date. Therefore any amendments to the stated delivery date will be subject to a £49 fee. If an order is cancelled within 3 working days of the stated delivery date a return fee will apply. Please check Our Cancellation & Refund Policy of Your Owners Manual.
- Please try to keep the packaging in good condition as its important in case you need to return your items. Damaged packaging will invalidate your returns rights.
- Your furniture is packaged well to ensure it arrives to you in perfect condition.
- Please advise us of any issues or damages within 24 hours
- Some large items (such as beds and wardrobes) do require minimal assembly.
- Click here to view the image as a PDF.
- Before you buy, we recommend that you check that your chosen furniture will fit through hallways and doorways into your home, and into the desired room.
- If your furniture is to be taken upstairs, measure the clearance height, especially if your staircase curves.
- If your home has a lift, measure the height and width of the doorway as well as the lift.
- On the day of delivery, make sure the route of the furniture from the delivery van is safe and clear, taking into account access to the back of the van.
- Remove anything from the walls of the access route that may be damaged, or that may restrict the delivery of your furniture.
- Put down protective material, i.e sheets on the floors if desired. Protect edges and corners of railings and doorways with bubble wrap.
- Clear space in the room for the new furniture.
- Pets should be shut in a separate room during the delivery.
- After delivery, keep your furniture's packaging and quality control label. The label will be needed for reference if you need to get in touch with us about your furniture.
- Check the furniture is in perfect condition. If you have any concerns, contact us immediately.
- Please note, we do not remove or dispose of any packaging as part of our delivery service.
Other Delivery Information
- For any orders with a delivery address in the below-listed postcode areas, or orders weighing less than 25kg, we may deliver using a pallet delivery service or a parcel courier.
- ** If you live in any of the following postcode areas, your order may be delivered using a one man palletised distribution service:
KW11, KW13-14, IV27
- ^Unfortunately we are only able to deliver to the UK Mainland and Northern Ireland.
- Please note that on rare occasions your delivery service may be subject to change. If this occurs, you will be contacted prior to delivery to be informed of any changes.