YOUR DELIVERY OPTIONS
The great news is that we are now able to offer a doorstep delivery. More information about how this works is in our FAQ's and we will also send you an email confirming what happens next, when you place your order.
Before your delivery date, whilst we are operating a restricted delivery service, we will send you an email to consent to our doorstep delivery service, or whether you would prefer to put your order on hold until we resume our normal delivery service again.
During these uncertain times, we are also offering Free Flexible delivery to allow customers to book a date that suits them to support doorstep delivery. (Normally £49.99)
|Flexible Delivery - FREE|
|Your delivery date is confirmed at time of purchase|
|Choice of delivery dates||Any available|
|Ability to change your delivery date||Up to 3 days prior|
|Choose any available weekday within the next 3 months|
|SMS delivery reminder 36 hours before|
|Courtesy call 30 minutes before arrival|
|2 man delivery service|
|Delivery to UK mainland and NI only|
We're committed to providing a delivery service which is quick, efficient and hassle-free.
- Our Flexible Delivery gives you the option of choosing any available delivery date that suits you and as part of our Flexible Delivery you can re-book your delivery anytime via your online account.
- Available delivery dates will be presented at checkout. The dates offered are based on the current government guidelines, and so might change.
- We are always working to get your furniture to you as soon as possible with the flexibility you need, free of charge.
- For all deliveries, unfortunately we are unable to unpack your order or take the packaging away. The day before your delivery we will send you a text message (SMS) re-confirming the delivery date and also provide you with a three hour delivery window. On the day of delivery we will call you 30-45 minutes before to let you know we're on the way.
- Our products begin their journey to you 3 working days before the actual delivery date. Therefore any amendments to the stated delivery date will be subject to a £49 fee. If an order is cancelled within 3 working days of the stated delivery date a return fee will apply. Please check Our Cancellation & Refund Policy of Your Owners Manual.
- Please try to keep the packaging in good condition as its important in case you need to return your items. Damaged packaging will invalidate your returns rights.
- Your furniture is packaged well to ensure it arrives to you in perfect condition.
- Please advise us of any issues or damages within 24 hours
- Some large items (such as beds and wardrobes) do require minimal assembly.
- Click here to view the image as a PDF.
- Before you buy, we recommend that you check that your chosen furniture will fit through hallways and doorways into your home, and into the desired room.
- If your furniture is to be taken upstairs, measure the clearance height, especially if your staircase curves.
- If your home has a lift, measure the height and width of the doorway as well as the lift.
- On the day of delivery, make sure the route of the furniture from the delivery van is safe and clear, taking into account access to the back of the van.
- Remove anything from the walls of the access route that may be damaged, or that may restrict the delivery of your furniture.
- Put down protective material, i.e sheets on the floors if desired. Protect edges and corners of railings and doorways with bubble wrap.
- Clear space in the room for the new furniture.
- Pets should be shut in a separate room during the delivery.
- After delivery, keep your furniture's packaging and quality control label. The label will be needed for reference if you need to get in touch with us about your furniture.
- Check the furniture is in perfect condition. If you have any concerns, contact us immediately.
- Please note, we do not remove or dispose of any packaging as part of our delivery service.
Other Delivery Information
- For any orders with a delivery address in the below-listed postcode areas, or orders weighing less than 25kg, we may deliver using a pallet delivery service or a parcel courier.
- ** If you live in any of the following postcode areas, your order may be delivered using a one man palletised distribution service:
KW11, KW13-14, IV27
- ^Unfortunately we are only able to deliver to the UK Mainland and Northern Ireland.
- Please note that on rare occasions your delivery service may be subject to change. If this occurs, you will be contacted prior to delivery to be informed of any changes.