YOUR DELIVERY OPTIONS
The hosting season is upon us, with dinner parties in the diary and family and friends booked to stay over the Christmas break. It’s not too late if you’re looking to update pieces around your home before guests arrive, but you need to order very soon.
Many pieces of our furniture are available for delivery in time for Christmas. Standard Delivery in time for Christmas ends on 8th December, and the last date to order with Customised Delivery by Christmas is 15th December. Please note that 7 day delivery may not be available in all postcode areas.
We like to keep things simple, so we offer a choice of two delivery options - Customised Delivery or Standard Delivery.
|Customised Delivery £49.99||Standard Delivery £19.99|
|Your delivery date is confirmed at time of purchase|
|Choice of delivery dates||Any available||3|
|Delivered to your room of choice|
|Ability to change your delivery date||Up to 3 days prior||-|
|Choose any available weekday within the next 3 months||-|
|Delivered within 7 working days*||-|
|SMS delivery reminder 36 hours before|
|Courtesy call 30 minutes before arrival|
|2 man delivery service|
|Delivery to UK mainland and NI only|
We're committed to providing a delivery service which is quick, efficient and hassle-free.
- Choosing our Customised Delivery Service is the only way to guarantee your delivery within the next 7 working days. Or you can select any available delivery date to suit you within the next 3 months.
- For our standard delivery service, you will be offered 3 dates for your delivery.
- For all deliveries, we will take your furniture to a room of your choice but unfortunately we are unable to unpack your order or take the packaging away. The day before your delivery we will send you a text message (SMS) re-confirming the delivery date and also provide you with a three hour delivery window. On the day of delivery we will call you 30-45 minutes before to let you know we're on the way.
- Our products begin their journey to you 3 working days before the actual delivery date. Therefore any amendments to the stated delivery date will be subject to a £49 fee. If an order is cancelled within 3 working days of the stated delivery date a return fee will apply. Please check Our Cancellation & Refund Policy of Your Owners Manual.
- Please try to keep the packaging in good condition as its important in case you need to return your items. Damaged packaging will invalidate your returns rights.
- Your furniture is packaged well to ensure it arrives to you in perfect condition.
- Please advise us of any issues or damages within 24 hours
- Some large items (such as beds and wardrobes) do require minimal assembly.
- Click here to view the image as a PDF.
- Before you buy, we recommend that you check that your chosen furniture will fit through hallways and doorways into your home, and into the desired room.
- If your furniture is to be taken upstairs, measure the clearance height, especially if your staircase curves.
- If your home has a lift, measure the height and width of the doorway as well as the lift.
- On the day of delivery, make sure the route of the furniture from the delivery van is safe and clear, taking into account access to the back of the van.
- Remove anything from the walls of the access route that may be damaged, or that may restrict the delivery of your furniture.
- Put down protective material, i.e sheets on the floors if desired. Protect edges and corners of railings and doorways with bubble wrap.
- Clear space in the room for the new furniture.
- Pets should be shut in a separate room during the delivery.
- After delivery, keep your furniture's packaging and quality control label. The label will be needed for reference if you need to get in touch with us about your furniture.
- Check the furniture is in perfect condition. If you have any concerns, contact us immediately.
- Please note, we do not remove or dispose of any packaging as part of our delivery service.
Other Delivery Information
- For any orders with a delivery address in the below-listed postcode areas, or orders weighing less than 25kg, we may deliver using a pallet delivery service or a parcel courier.
- ** If you live in any of the following postcode areas, your order may be delivered using a one man palletised distribution service:
KW11, KW13-14, IV27
- ^Unfortunately we are only able to deliver to the UK Mainland and Northern Ireland.
- Please note that on rare occasions your delivery service may be subject to change. If this occurs, you will be contacted prior to delivery to be informed of any changes.