With bar carts and drinks trolleys the latest 60’s trend we’re seeing across homes, I thought it might be fun today to explore different ways you can create a fun and festive drinks display for the Christmas season.
I’ve had a bar cart in my own home for the last 4 years – yep, I jumped on that train pretty early on – and I adore decorating mine when it comes to Christmas time. It normally gets a few fairy lights wrapped around it for festive cheer but there are so many different ways to give it a bit of Christmas magic, no matter what your style.
Here are 15 different ways you can decorate your bar cart this Christmas – get ready for lots of eye candy!
1. Create a berry and popcorn garland for a simple twist on traditional
2. Add a garland with berries and a simple red bell wreath
3. Go for rustic glam with a sparkly garland and flowers
4. Keep it simple with greenery, eucalyptus and a mini tree
5. Create glamour with mixed metallics and a punch of pink
6. Forgo the drinks and use Christmas decorations in gold and white
7. Create a contemporary look with a simple wreath above, a wrapped present and a single Christmas stocking
8. Create a champagne bar for parties
9. Use faux fur to emulate the look of snow
10. Consider a non-traditional theme of turquoise and pink
11. Stick to a traditional scheme using a natural garland and poinsettias
12. Go dark and decadent with dark tones and pops of jewel-toned hues.
13. Create a hot chocolate bar with plenty of marshmallows and candy canes
14. Go monochrome with a Scandi twist
15. Create an elegant display with a wreath and candelabr8
So those are 15 different ways you can decorate your bar cart this Christmas! Which one is your favourite?