Whether they are just a place to set your cuppa or your kid’s favourite spot for a bit of colouring in, a nest of tables is the ultimate in space-saving genius and practicality.
Our gorgeous table nests are crafted by expert joiners from the best cuts of premium grade solid oak – this means they not only look fantastic but they work hard too! If you already have a set, you have probably used it in loads of different ways but if not, here’s why we think you should definitely have at least one set in your home. Make sure you read to the bottom to find out how you could win the nest of tables of your choice!
As a side table
This will be the most obvious so we’ll start here. If you are worried about space in your home but don’t want to give up the luxury of having a spot within easy reach of the remote, a compact nest of tables will be your most practical option aside your sofa.
Perfect as a lamp table or just for show with a potted house plant or a vase of blooms, you can add instant style to your room without taking up valuable space.
The tables can easily be moved around a room to accommodate a full house so there’s always somewhere to put down a drink – just remember the coasters!
As kid-size surfaces
The low size of these little tables makes them perfect for kids, allowing them to perch and sit at their own table when they’re getting creative
As SOS seating
Having guests around? The smallest tables of our ranges are sturdy enough for impromptu seating when you’ve got more bodies than chairs! Simply pop them back under the table when your guests go home.
In lieu of a hall table
If your hallway is small, one or two of these in the entrance will allow for your to sit and take off your shoes or as a perfect perch for your handbag or keys.
As a drinks station
Pop a tray of your favourite tipples on top of one, a selection of glasses on the other and you’ll have an instant bar area for parties.
As a bedside table
For a sleek and uncluttered look, why not use a nest of tables instead of a bedside table? Set a lamp on top and a few of your favourite night-time reads with a carafe of water and you’re all set.
As a bath-side companion
Nowhere to put your towel or favourite lotions and potions in the bath? Why use one of the smaller tables as a tiny side table? Perfect for setting down a glass of wine and your latest read to luxuriate a little bit longer.
How would you use your nest of tables? We want to hear all about it! We’re giving away a brand new nest of tables of your choice – that’s right, you can choose from ANY in our collection. Will you go for the Alto range? French Farmhouse? Or perhaps the Original Rustic? The choice is yours!
How To Enter…
2. Comment on any Nest of Tables Giveaway Instagram post with the range that you’d choose if you won (click here to browse the collection).
That’s it! Make sure you enter by 30th April, and we’d love it if you’d tag your friends in the post too. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Prizes are subject to availability – you will be contacted to discuss an alternative if anything is out of stock.
- If you win you will be contacted to request delivery details.
- Upon entering, you give Oak Furniture Land the right to use your name and entries for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- If you choose to submit photos as part of your entry you give Oak Furniture Land the right to use these photos for marketing purposes (in blog posts or on social media).
- Your details may be stored for marketing purposes.
- We will only ship to mainland UK.
- The competition closes 11:59PM 30/04/2017.
- Our usual terms and conditions will not apply.
- The result is final and no discussion will be entered into with regards to the outcome.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Entrants may not be employees of Oak Furniture Land, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- No cash alternative offered.
- The prize is not transferable and is subject to availability.